Friday, November 6, 2009

Journalist Claims he has lived in the Dark End of the Spectrum

I recently received this intriguing comment from Vic Livingston, a journalist from Philadelphia regarding my thriller/mystery, DARK END OF THE SPECTRUM.

What is intriguing is that he talks about many scary technologies used by the government that I had mentioned in my book, which by the way is fiction.

Take a look and let me know what you think.


"Mr. Policastro: I have been a victim of the real dark end of the spectrum for six years (that I know about). Please react to this posting, from today's Washingtonpost.com/thefix, as well as my articles and first-person victim account linked at the bottom. My telecommunications are subject to interception and spiking so I don't know if you will ever see this. I will check back here daily for the next few days. -- Vic Livingston

SECRET MULTI-AGENCY FED PROGRAM SILENTLY TORTURES, IMPAIRS, PERSECUTES U.S. CITIZENS WITH MICROWAVE/LASER RADIATION AND LOCAL VIGILANTISM, SAYS MAINSTREAM JOURNALIST

* Thousands of Americans, deemed to be "dissidents" or undesirables, targeted by Bush legacy program for debilitating microwave/laser assault, held hostage in their own homes to fed-supported vigilante "community policing" stalking units, equipped with warrantless GPS devices, who vandalize and terrorize as local police look the other way.

* "Directed energy weapons," portable units and a nationwide installation employing cell towers and satellites, induce weakness, exhaustion, head and body aches, physical and neurological impairment, strokes, aneurysms, cancer -- and many victims do not realize what is making them sick.

* Regional Homeland Security- administered "fusion centers" reportedly serve as command centers for covert electromagnetic radiation attacks, pervasive surveillance, financial sabotage of those identified as "dissidents," "trouble-makers" or slandered as threats to society.

* Use of microwave weaponry to torture and impair political opponents recently confirmed by deposed Honduras President Manuel Zelaya.

* Pleas for justice, to local police and FBI, go unanswered -- as do demands for a Department of Justice Civil Rights Division investigation and congressional hearings.

"These are crimes against humanity and the Constitution, being perpetrated under the cover of national security and 'safe streets' by multiple federal and local agencies and commands -- an American genocide hiding in plain sight, enabled by the naivete of those who think 'it can't happen here.'"

-- Victor Livingston, former reporter for WTXF-TV Philadelphia, Phila. Bulletin, N.Y. Daily News, St. Petersburg Times; producer/host, MSG Network Sports Business Report; columnist, NowPublic.com/scrivener.

JOURNO TO FBI: SEIZE CONTROL OF DHS-RUN FUSION CENTERS
TO STOP SILENT MICROWAVE / LASER ATTACKS ON U.S. CITIZENS

http://nowpublic.com/world/govt-tortures-me-silent-microwave-weapons-ousted-s-prez
http://nowpublic.com/world/gestapo-usa-govt-funded-vigilante-network-terrorizes-america OR (if links are corrupted / disabled): http://NowPublic.com/scrivener RE: "GESTAPO USA""
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

9 comments:

Vic Livingston said...

Mr. Policastro:

Shocked and delighted to see you received and posted my earlier message to you. Perhaps it's an indication that the censorship regime imposed on unjustly "targeted" U.S. citizens is starting to ease up. The D.E.W. however, has not. Please see my most recent comments to my articles at http://NowPublic.com/scrivener, specifically, the stories headlined "Fort Hood" and "Gov't Tortures Me with Silent Microwave Weapons: Ousted S.A. Prez."

It appears that my email and my internet traffic is still subject to interception, and the only semi-reliable means to communicate is via "live" blog posts such as this. My telephone communications also are bugged and I've even had imposters pose as persons I seek to contact in my reporting. This malicious interference has made it difficult to rely on telecommunications in my reporting and writing.

I would very much like to speak with you; I am most interested in the source material for your references to D.E,W. and the covert capabilities of the cell tower grid. If you used any publicly available sources, perhaps you could list them here (if you email that material, it's virtually certain I won't get it). The mechanism to disable electronics has been discussed in various papers; no one wants to believe that the technology is being used to attack civilians. I can assure you that is the case.

As you can imagine, my reporting as a victim and journalist has made me a "marked man." However, I must say that this electromagnetic torture, its ill effects on my health, and the total destruction of my career have stripped me of fear. I have been very inspired by the 1998 movie, "Enemy of the State;" my life (and the apparent saving of my life by elements within the FBI ) closely follows its plot line. As you know, sometimes the truth can only be told in a "fictional" format.

I should also mention that it appears that much of my past work has been stripped from the net, and Google, but some of my past work from the St. Petersburg Times and elsewhere survives. I live just outside of Trenton, N.J., and if you plan to be in NYC any time soon, perhaps we can compare notes in person. Again, since my every keystroke is being monitored, my life's an open book.

I am also a virtual hostage to neighborhood "community stalkers" who routinely enter my home and vandalize property when the house is empty. This is domestic terrorism and torture in America, and I know I am but one of many thousands nationwide who are being persecuted 24/7.

As a longtime journalist with 35 years in the business, I know many journalists, including some well-known reporters at major news outlets. I have been unsuccessful in getting any of them to write about what's happened to me over the past six years -- mainly because the technologies that have brought me down are so advanced as to be incredible to mainstream journalists who must have "official" confirmation before they go with a story. I believe this technology is far more advanced than has been advertised; I'm no scientist, but this sounds like "scalar electromagnetics" to me, a technology that could supply humankind with limitless cheap energy if it was not being reserved for evil and destructive purposes.

Again, many thanks for posting my message. We've got a lot to talk about. Please respond ASAP. And if you can help get the story out, you'd be helping thousands of unjustly targeted Americans nationwide.

-- Vic Livingston, NowPublic.com/scrivener

Writing a Research Paper said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

batvette said...

If Vic Livingston has a 35 year career in journalism, it's the best kept secret in the business. Not a trace exists of his "investigative journalism" since before last summer. Perhaps your novel was such a moving work he read it and is attempting to imitate it? Truth is stranger than fiction, they say.

apolicastro said...

This is interesting. Where does the real truth lie?
My book is based on technologies that actually exist and some that I embellished and some I imagined.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I contemplate the collection should prepare more info then it has.

电池 said...

My job is international trade.We supply electronic products with good quality and low price.Especially our Laptop Battery have a long life.we sell many kinds of well-known brand batteries .such as apple Laptop Batteryibm Laptop Battery and so on.Please contact us to know details.And our company is newly opened.My mission is to promote the network.So I had to send advertise to someone else's blog.I'm sorry if i bothered you.But I have no idea.I have not graduated from university.it's hard for me to find a better job.My job is international trade.and my English is just so so.well,it's hard work for me.I hope you can forgive me.