Thursday, October 18, 2007

Do You Believe in Reincarnation?

Author MJ Rose believes so, along with 60 million others in America and this inspired her to write, THE REINCARNATIONIST, her ninth book, a suspenseful historical thriller about gripping revelations on humanity and beyond.

Her book, released on Sept. 1, appears to have been smoldering inside of MJ all of her life as she tells how it started although she didn't know it would be a book one day.

"When I was three years old, I told my great grandfather things about his childhood in that there was simply no way I could have known. He became convinced I was a reincarnation of someone in his past. Over time, after more incidents, my mother - a very sane and logical woman - also came to believe it."

Read my interview with this fascinating author on the Algonkian Writers Conferences website.

No comments: